Today, the most important device a person must have is their cell phone. Cell phones are a rage all over the world because of how easy they make your communications activities. There are lots of brands in the Cell Phone Market such as Nokia, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Sony to name a few.
Every year, each brand brings out lots of new models, so much so, you are left wondering which one to choose. How do you choose a cell phone with the right set of features? Here is a look at some basic features you should look to get a decent cell phone:
- Check the navigation aspect about the model you select. Is it easy-to-use and quick to understand? If you are a busy professional, you might want a menu system which gives quick access to your contacts page.
- How many names and numbers can the phone store? Those of us, who use our phone to store any contact number we come across, would definitely need a phone that can store some 1000 contact details or more.
- How many ringtones does it offer? Does it give you the facility of creating your own ringtones? Does it enable you to assign ringtones to specific callers? These ringtone features are of particular importance to those who use them in different ways. So, check up on this.
- What about the memory space. Is it large enough for you to store your photos, wall papers and screensavers? Those of us, who like to share images with friends and family, need a phone with good memory capacity to store such images. So, check on this feature.
- Most cell phones today come with a camera. If you want to take really good snaps with yours, go in for a model with a 2 megapixel or above camera. This enables you to shoot quality photos and also take videos that look good.
- Most people use Bluetooth-enabled devices for wireless connectivity. If you wish for connectivity through your cell phone, look into the availability of this feature in your model.
- Are you someone who likes to listen to music while on the go? If so, check for MP3 facility. This way you can transfer your music files to you phone and listen to all the cool songs wherever you do. Most often such phone models have a USB slot for file transfers. In case you don’t want an MP3 payer, but can make do with just the FM as FM is what you like to listen to all day, check for an FM tuner feature in the phone.
- Look into the test messaging feature. Do you send message by SMS, MMS and EMS regularly? If so, you are going to need a phone that gives you versatile messaging facility and also a predictive text tool for quicker text messaging.
Look into these points and you can be sure of finding a cell phone with a host of quality features that you will find very useful for your personal and professional cell phone usage.